Estate Planning Seminar
Date: October 12
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Venue: Hampton Inn Sun City, 29 William Pope Dr, Bluffton, SC, 29910, United States
- + Calendar
- Download ICS File
VENUE:Hampton Inn Sun City
ADDRESS:29 William Pope Dr
SUMMARY:Estate Planning Seminar
Estate Planning Seminar.ics
During this estate planning event, we will discuss:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both Wills and Trusts.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- Steps you can take now to help your family avoid the expensive and time-consuming legal processes of probate. (Question: Did you know a Will has to go through probate?)
- How to help your heirs minimize or possibly avoid the estate tax after your passing.
- Legal strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse remarries. (Without a plan, your family’s inheritance could legally go to the new spouse.)
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility of important government benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
This event is over and registration has been closed.